Sunday, September 07, 2003

9/4/03

11:05 am
I'm always a little beat after visiting the doctor... Stress and stretch checks to see how far I've come. I need to make sure Liberty doesn't hose me, and that a backup plan is in place.
2:36 pm
prop2's husband is in the clink... Was AWOL last night, and her family isn't posting bond for one reason or another.
5:23 pm
a lot of curiosity in my mind... Bro, coworkers, the future... I'm able to keep a positive mindset so far, fortunately. I see good things on the horizon.
5:39 pm
revised 55 is slower on the return trip - note focus on following day's objectives and maybe do time sheet then.
6:00 pm
Just got in and had the following info bits added

  • Bro - Monday moving to the new place, court went ok, I'll have a chance to spend some more time with him this weekend.

  • one of the apartments in this building is for rent. I hope it's Frankie moving on to other things.

  • Cathi's dad got a tracheotomy / will have a voice box put in, hopefully they caught all of his throat cancer.

  • I dropped and broke a plate. Newt didn't like being sealed in the bathroom as I cleaned up. Not one little bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home