Sunday, September 07, 2003

9/5/03

Slow to wake up this morning... still a tiny bit creaky from yesterday's tests, and I woke up in the middle of the night, ravenously hungry. Nuked some enchiladas at about 2 am.... I don't want to work.. I just want to get under the covers and snug my sweetie.

This week's Photo Friday theme is "Aged". I'm thinking about using maybe one of the pictures form an old photo safari.

Ack... Dystopia snuck out the side door? I'm with ... I liked the left side navigation better, too. I'm glad that I still have the option to view in the old way if I prefer. I'll try the new one out for a week or so, and see how I like it...though my user info page looks weirdly sparse now.

Looks like The Finn is no longer at FMM, and they got another nice Jamaican fellow to fill departed Dale's shoes. Islanders and Certs make a good combo, It seems!.. .I don't know all the details of the Finn going, but I do know it was a long time coming. She wasn't happy there, and the gross majority of people there didn't want her either. I hope that she got a nice gig. (I'm guessing that she'd had the quits coming for a long time, as she took a long-ol vacation before being goneski.)

Random Scotto Factoid - I like the term "gooey viscera."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home