Sunday, September 07, 2003

9/5/03

Well slap me on the bing bong! I got a postcard from oneeyedcatThe Ranting Swede from Dubai. Very cool. :)

I'm so glad to be indoors, and in comfy surroundings while the rains are coming down. Soooo sleepy. I may take a little catnap with Newt after supper.

Noobie2 has conscripted me to help with the silent auction coming up. I told her I'd be happy to, as long as I didn't have to wear a tie or move heavy objects, and she agreed. I'm guessing I'll be security, keeping an eye on what's there. She and I get along best of the group I think.

There is a *lot* of stuff to go on ebay... I'd almost prefer to drop it all off at a local consignment shop or three.... and I still have to put a paypal donation button on the site.

Misc Morning shots... sun was low in the sky. I need to start keeping the good camera with me at all times. :)

orange clouds low in the sky

at the base of Wachovia bldg

Hmm... My weekly virus scan has found a copy of VerifierBug.class dwelling in my java development system. I wonder where *that* came from.

(The compressed file within C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\archive.jar-27b6d963-7de5da96.zip is infected with the Trojan Horse virus.)

Optical illusions - I especially like "face or liar" and "skull or lovers".

Appreciating Horror, Fantasy & the Grotesque in Art. Also, Supernatural & Fantastic Imagery from Medieval Times....

75th Anniversary of Band-Aids.

today's eats -

Points: 34
Water: 4 Veg/Fruit: 0 Milk: 0
Points: 41.0 Adj: 0 Act: 0.0 Rem: -7.0
Bank: 12.8 Adj: 0
Bank Max: 35 Point: 0 Act: 0
Bank Method: Start on Monday
Vitamins: Yes

Breakfast: 8.0 points
8.0: Croissan'wich w/ Egg & Cheese

Lunch: 11.0 points
0.0: Soda; Low calorie; other than cola or pepper; w/aspartame
5.5: BK Veggie Burger w/o Reduced Fat Mayo
5.5: BK Veggie Burger w/o Reduced Fat Mayo

Dinner: 8.9 points
0.1: Beans; snap; green; canned; no salt added; drained solids
5.3: Amy's Enchilada dinner
3.5: Goldfish

Snack: 13.1 points
5.3: Amy's Enchilada dinner
4.8: ice cream ; low fat fudge ripple - 1 cup
0.3: Egg; whole; hard-boiled
0.3: Egg; whole; hard-boiled
2.1: Cereals; LC OATS 1 cup
0.3: Egg; whole; hard-boiled

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home